Dining and Meal Service
Meal Service for Family or Friends
- One or two people may join a you for lunch or supper.
- Meal tickets are required and must be purchased by 10:30 for lunch or 4:30 for supper
- See the receptionist Monday to Friday or Nurse on weekends and statutory holidays.
- Provision of nutritionally balanced meals and snacks in alignment with Fraser Health Licensing Requirements.
- Coordination of a four/five week menu cycle, which includes entree choices, and is adjusted seasonally.
- Integration of resident input through meetings and consultation into menu planning.
On-site Monday to Sunday
Breakfast - 8:30 am
Lunch - 12:15 pm
Supper - 5:15 pm
Your family’s assistance is requested for the annual cleaning and the ongoing cleaning of valuables and ornaments in the room.
- Provision of routine cleaning services 7 days a week
- Provision of in-depth cleaning semi-annually
On-Site Monday to Sunday
Laundry Services Requirements:
- Clothes must be machine washable and correct size
- Clothes are labeled by Normanna to ensure all items are accounted for.
- If bringing new clothes, please hand them to staff for labeling.
- Should family prefer to do the laundry, the soiled clothes will be packed in a plastic bag and labelled “for washing”.
- Dry cleaning, ironing and mending are the responsibility of the family.
On-site Monday to Friday
Maintenance Services Requirements:
- Costs of major repairs or parts required for personal equipment are the responsibility of the resident or family.
- Ensure Normanna is safe for residents, visitors and staff at all times
- Ensure Normanna’s equipment is functional and continually maintained
- Provision of minor repairs of personal resident equipment